Dateigröße des oben hinterlegten Datenblatts: 1,8 MB
Reliable, ultra-low power graphics solution with wide enterprise flexibility
The low-profile Matrox Millennium P690 Plus LP PCIe x16 offers 256MB of graphics memory, full DualHead® support for two digital or analog monitors at high resolution and pristine image quality, and can be upgraded (via a Quad-HD15 cable) to drive four analog monitors. With ultra-low power consumption, fanless cooling, and unified display drivers for easy deployment across multiple systems, the P690 Plus LP PCIe x16 is suitable for a wide range of professional applications. This graphics card builds upon the reliability, stability, and features of the proven Millennium P-Series product line, making it an ideal choice for use in long-life environments.
• Matrox DualHead® technology with support for two digital or analog monitors at a time
• Independent resolutions* and stretched desktop both supported
• Native PCI Express x16 support
• Low-profile form factor to fit in a wider variety of systems
• Passive cooling (heat sink with no fan) for silent operation and extra reliability
• Ultra low power consumption: 11.8 watts
• Quad upgradeable option: An adapter cable with support for up to four analog monitors can be purchased separately to replace the factory-installed dual monitor cable
• Can be combined with an additional P690 Plus LP PCIe x16 or P690 Plus LP PCI graphics card for a 512MB quad-display solution including support for a stretched taskbar across all four monitors
• Unified driver package also compatible with other products in P-Series, G-Series, QID Series, MMS Series, Parhelia Series, and Extio Series
• Display drivers for Windows XP and XP x64, Windows 2000, Windows Vista (XDDM) and Vista x64 (XDDM), Windows Server 2003 and Server 2003 x64**
• Easy-to-use Matrox PowerDesk desktop management software
• Support for customizable unattended installation of drivers for multi-system set-up
• Compatible with Matrox PowerSpace for augmented multi-display desktop functionality including multiple workspace configuration support, program autostart, desktop recall, RDP recognition support, and multi-system workspace import/export [Click here to download PowerSpace]
• Joined graphics card mode enables an additional Matrox DualHeadà or TripleHead± graphics card to work in tandem in one system to drive up to four displays using advanced multi-card features
• Widescreen resolution support and additional functionality via Matrox PowerRes
• Display pivoting (rotation) support
• Global sales and technical support
• RoHS and WEEE compliant
• 3-year warranty
* In quad-display configuration using the upgrade cable, each display must be set to the same refresh rate and resolution.
** Drivers for Windows Server 2003, Windows XP x64 (64-bit) and Windows Vista XDDM available online. For other possible operating systems, contact Matrox.
à With Joined graphics card mode, some DualHead graphics cards can be joined with a second compliant DualHead or TripleHead graphics card to drive up to four displays.
± In Joined graphics card mode, compliant TripleHead graphics cards are supported in DualHead mode only.
Joined graphics card mode multi-display configurations can be obtained by downloading the Matrox PowerDesk-SE version 2.04 display driver and above.
• Matrox P690 Plus LP PCIe x16 graphics card (with factory-installed ATX bracket)
• LFH60-to-DVI-I dual-monitor adapter cable (1 foot)
• Two DVI-I-to-HD15 connector adapters
• Separate low-profile bracket
• Matrox display drivers for Microsoft Windows XP and Windows 2000*
• Matrox PowerDesk desktop management software
* Please use the driver section of the Matrox web site for additional operating systems or contact Matrox for information regarding operating systems not shown on the Matrox web site.
• Quad-monitor upgrade cable (analog)
Part number: CAB-L60-4XAF
• Part number: P69-MDDE256LAUF
• Card type: PCIe x16 (PCI Express x16)
• Graphics memory: 256 MB DDR2
• Bracket connector: LFH60
• Card form factor: LP (Low-Profile)
• Bracket form factor: ATX
• EMC certifications: Class A - ACA, CE, CSA, FCC, VCCI
• Card size: 2.71" x 6.6" / 6.88 x 16.76 cm
(Card size = length, not including bracket and bracket connector x height, including slot connector. Card width is within specifications for a single card of the given type.)
Maximum resolutions (per display)
• Digital, 1-2 monitors: 1920 x 1200
• Analog, 1-2 monitor: 2048 x 1536
• Analog, 3-4 monitors: 1920 x 1200